Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Month Down

Wow, it has been one month since my last post! I guess time flies when you are having fun. But, wait, have I been having fun? Of course I have!

You may recall in my last post I talked about an upcoming project - cleaning out and organizing the kid's craft supplies. Well, I have to be honest and tell you that I have yet to complete that project. I am setting a deadline to have it complete by this Sunday. So, stay tuned for some before and after pics!

For those of you who are curious about my "word for the year" - after a lot of consideration - I have chosen the word FOCUS. My goal with this word is to stop trying to multi-task all of the time, and really FOCUS on one project/task at a time. Multi-tasking is highly overated - and I feel it has given me a case of "self-induced" ADD. I will keep you posted on how FOCUS is helping me in my day to day life.

Roger is currently in New Orleans working the Annual Convention and Show for the Golf Course Superintendants Association. The kids and I are missing him already. We are especially sad that he will be gone for his birthday this Saturday. Personally, I am not looking forward to waking both kids at 5:45 am on Saturday morning to make Emma's 7:00 am indoor soccer game. My mom has graciously offered to "sleep-over" Friday night and help me Saturday morning. Thank goodness for Grandma Pat! Wish us luck!

Look for pics this weekend!

J9

No comments: