Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I really love the promise of the new year - an opportunity to set new goals and get a fresh start on some old ones!

I always like to start out with a word of the year, following the example of one of my favorite bloggers, Ali Edwards.  My word this year is "ACT".  I really want to work to tackle my problem with procrastination in all areas of my life.  I know that if I can stop procrastinating and begin "acting" I will decrease the amount of stress I feel each and every day.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes:)

Today I will work on my list of goals so that I can share those here with all of you!

Also on my list of things to do today - get started on cleaning up and organizing my office!  I decided to participate in an online challenge to get organized in 2013.  First assignment is office - and I am ready to make mine more workable!

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful 2013 and that we all reach our goals!

- The J9

No comments: