We have been working on this project in stages for a while now.
I won't bore you with all of the details. I'll just share the eye candy!
Well - first I'll share the "Before" pics:
Now for the eye candy "after" shots:
There's actually a bin next to the small coat tree that corrals our beach towels in the summer and the kids' hats and gloves in the winter.
My favorite parts of this room:
- The countertop over the washer and dryer. In the words of my good friend, Mindy, "it's life changing!".
- The grey paint on the walls!
- White cabinets and trim!
- The amazing ceiling treatment!
- The fun shutter/key-holder project! (I'll share how I did that with you later.)
- My unexpected little collage wall!
- It's so pretty - I just want to keep it clean and organized!
I would still like to install some hooks, or a better way to keep my kids backpacks organized since this is where we come into and go out of our house most regularly. But, I need to keep pondering that one.
This little room is making me feel very motivated to continue painting our woodwork white and bring the grey into my kitchen, dining room and the other rooms of our first floor!
Thanks for looking!
- The J9