Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Back!

Arghhhhh!  I feel like I am always apologizing for my absence from this here little blog!

I would really like to be more regular in my posting - but life always seems to get in the way.  Isn't that everyone's story these days?

Lately, I have been understanding more and more what it means to be a "soccer mom".  I spend most of my late afternoons, evenings and weekends either sitting in my car waiting for a practice/tutoring session to end, or watching one of my children play or perform!

Somewhere in there, I do find time to get a few projects done.

Just yesterday I was able to finish a wreath that I had purchased the supplies to make, but just hadn't had the time to get started on.  It actually took less time than I thought it would and turned out really nice!



We are getting ready to start a major renovation project at our house - removing a wall and installing hardwoods throughout our first floor.  I'm excited to keep you posted with pics throughout the process!

The J9

No comments: