Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, Monday

We had another great weekend at Beaver Lake with our friends the Crofts and the Rogers. We broke in the new "Big Mabel" which was a blast. Elizabeth and I had quite a ride when Tim decided to catch a passing boat's wake and we "caught some air" and flipped right off. The pictures are hilarious! The water was pretty chilly! My face tells it all! Once again, a good time was had by all! Thanks again Joni and Tim for sharing your home and weekend with all of us!

Short week for the kids this week at school because of parent teacher conferences. Emma is finally back to normal after an episode of strep throat last week. Zach has dodged the bullet so far. I think we will try to do some apple picking on Friday, depending on the weather.

I started a new exercise program at Bally with my friend Elizabeth this morning. She is working on getting her personal training certification, and is helping me get back in shape and hopefully lose some of this extra weight I have been carrying. Wish me luck! It felt great this morning - hopefully I can keep the momentum going!

Rog and I are hosting a party for his work crew at our house this Saturday night. So, will start today getting the yard and house ready for that. I am hoping for good weather so we can move the party outdoors - it is such a great time of the year for that. This is the first time everyone has gathered at our house, so will be fun to spend some time together!

I will try to post some pics from the weekend later today. Have a great week!

J9

No comments: